Kitchen Queers Blog


This BLOG is the companion to the KQ web site. http://www.kitchenqueers.com
Here you'll find behind the scenes details about our recipes, cocktails, other ideas in development and more.
Thank you for joining us in our San Francisco kitchen, bar and dining room.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

PLACE SETTING IDEAS: Purple Charger Plates

Above: Purple lacquer charger plates form the foundation of this place setting design.

PLACE SETTING IDEAS: Purple Charger Plates
by Chef Mitch

I recently purchased these purple charger plates online, as I thought they would serve as a great base for our white square porcelain dinner plates. As it turns out, I was right. These chargers are great. Both Chef Philip and Chef Bob had positive things to say when I set the table with these beauties. I'm going to order more colors as soon as I can!

FYI: I purchased these chargers, as well as several napkin rings and tablecloths from a popular web site that specializes in table settings for weddings and other special events. Nice selection, great prices and fast shipping. And no, they didn't pay me to say that! View the CV Linens selection here: http://www.cvlinens.com/

You can check out a place setting tutorial featuring these purple charger plates on the KQ web site, CLICK HERE.

REMINDER: Enlarge the images by clicking on them.

Below: A completed place setting featuring the purple charger plates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment