Kitchen Queers Blog


This BLOG is the companion to the KQ web site. http://www.kitchenqueers.com
Here you'll find behind the scenes details about our recipes, cocktails, other ideas in development and more.
Thank you for joining us in our San Francisco kitchen, bar and dining room.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

CONFECTION ALERT: Fudge Has No Calories During the Holidays

Above: KQ Peppermint Fudge served at a Holiday Buffet.

CONFECTION ALERT: Fudge Has No Calories During the Holidays
by Chef Mitch

I finally got the results I wanted and perfected my fudge recipe.  So I took a batch to a holiday party and the hosts put it out on the buffet table.  It was one of the first plates to be emptied and I got several nice compliments.  I consider food a success when it disappears from a buffet table quickly.

When I told Chef Bob about how much the guests liked the fudge, he said, "[The fudge] was popular because everyone knows that fudge has no calories during the holidays".

Find the new KQ Peppermint Fudge recipe and photo tutorial here: http://www.kitchenqueers.com/food/peppermintfudge/

REMINDER: Enlarge the images by clicking on them.

Below: The finished fudge batter is being spread in a foil lined pan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment