Kitchen Queers Blog


This BLOG is the companion to the KQ web site. http://www.kitchenqueers.com
Here you'll find behind the scenes details about our recipes, cocktails, other ideas in development and more.
Thank you for joining us in our San Francisco kitchen, bar and dining room.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

SPINACH SOUP: How I Finally Got My Family to Eat Green Leafy Vegetables

Above: KQ Spinach Soup served with croutons.

SPINACH SOUP: How I Finally Got My Family to Eat Green Leafy Vegetables
by Chef Mitch

Here at my house everyone likes soup.  Meanwhile, it's been hard to incorporate more green leafy vegetables because we are not fans of the "kale" trend.  So I made SPINACH SOUP, and my family went wild!  I made a double batch, and it still wasn't enough because it was gone in two days.  I'll be making more of this recipe for sure.

Check out the recipe and photo tutorial here:

Below: Two pounds of baby spinach is used in this recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment